-
April 24th, 2006, 04:09 AM
#1
Inactive Member
That about.com article is a horrible review. Not just because there seems to be a sour note on her part, but she did a terrible job in describing the magic and wonder of American Girl.
Maybe it is just me, but I love descriptive words... her review was very "blah blah blah..." and did anyone notice her quick comparison to the doll store they own and how AGP was much larger? (Perhaps she feels a tinge of bitterness? *hehe*)
I think anyone who visits the stores would be somewhat mildly impressed. It isn't JUST a store where things are piled and stacked behind each other... there is so much more and even if you were not into AG... I think any person can appreciate the grandness of it all.
Anyhow, her article really peeved me... but different strokes for different folks I guess.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks